Häring was represented at the Taicang Cup by a total of 20 trainees and instructors, divided into ten groups of two. The participants included not only employees from Taicang, but also two apprentices from the German site - Daniel Nedelcia in the "Turning" category and Mateo Knezevic in the "Milling" category - who had filmed their entries and submitted them online. The Häring team put their skills to the test in a total of five disciplines - all from education-related occupational fields in the dual system: machining mechanics, industrial mechanics, punching tool mechanics, mechatronics and industrial robotics.
The competition tasks include processing, installation and troubleshooting. "The focus was on high-precision machining of the parts - something that is our daily business at Häring. The fact that our team was able to place several times in the competition is a great confirmation for us," says President Miriam Häring, proud of the results.
- Twice 1st place for industrial robotics and punching tool mechanics
- Twice 2nd place for Industrial Mechanics
- Three times Excellence Award for industrial mechanics, mechatronics and cutting tool mechanics
- 3rd place for cutting tool mechanics
- Excellent Trainer Award for the trainers Mr. Changxiao Shao and Mr. Shenqun Qu
- Skilled Worker Development Award for Häring Taicang
The Taicang Cup is China's first vocational training competition with the theme of "German-Chinese dual training" and thus an important platform, as Dr.-Ing. Jürgen Häring also emphasizes: "The Taicang Cup is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and demonstrate various craft skills. The fact that we also received so many awards shows us once again how important it is to promote qualified talent - and fills us with pride. We extend our warmest congratulations to all the participants."